Author Topic: Casual Raiding for Warlords  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Banyon

• Gank Bus Officer
Casual Raiding for Warlords
« on: November 01, 2014, 01:30:02 PM »
A few of us are going to raid heroic flex one day a week for the new WoW expansion, and I've been asked to put up a post in case any of our old members check in here once in a while and would like to join us.

We're rolling alliance on the Hakkar server because most of you crazies are married to the alliance and don't like change.  We're on the Hakkar server because its connected to Bonechewer where a few of us raided on Horde side for MoP.  We're not moving to another server, and we're not voting on some community guild location.  We've made a lot of friends here and have an extensive support network.  You're welcome to join us on Hakkar, or you can just raid with us from your own server.

Right now we're planning on running the heroic raids on Mondays from 7pm to 10pm PST.  Things may change, but that seems to be a time that works for most people.

You don't need to transfer anywhere since this is just going to be a flex raid heroic.  If you want to level with us and hang on our server, we can invite you to our little casual guild group.

This is not hard core raiding, but we expect the people who join us to make all the standard raid preparations and come fully ready for our raid night.  I'm estimating about 10 to 15 people right now, but any old members or friends will be welcome as long as they have a good attitude and know what they are doing.

Again, this is not progression raiding, and I'm not starting the guild back up.  We're just going to put together a casual but experienced group to check out the new content with a one night a week commitment.

So, with all that said, if any of this interests you send a message to Banyon on Hakkar and I'll get you set up.

Catching up with some of our old members has been a lot of fun.  I look forward to hearing from more of you!

Offline Silesma

• Gank Bus
Re: Casual Raiding for Warlords
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 01:40:10 PM »
Woot! Sil is in!  ;D

Playing my resto druid, like always.  ;)

Offline Yettoo

• Gank Bus
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 12:04:07 PM »
I'm in for some role I still have my boost so if the tank/melee is full I can fill a role.

Offline Silesma

• Gank Bus
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 01:59:13 PM »
A real life friend is leveling a DK for either tank or a dps role. I raided with him before I met all of you. :) He's good on the Monday night 7-10 pst.

Offline Banyon

• Gank Bus Officer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 08:46:09 PM »
That's awesome Yettoo and Sil.  I guess I'll have to start putting together a roster so we can plan this thing out!

Offline Yadal

• Gank Bus
  • Lurkers 'R' Us
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 06:24:54 PM »
Yadal here!  Back as a Worgen Healer .. no longer a rogue ;(.   Would love to join in on the Monday raids for as long as my training schedule will allow me.
Yadal#1293

Offline Banyon

• Gank Bus Officer
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2014, 07:36:54 PM »
That's awesome man.  Look forward to running some raids with you again!

Offline Yadal

• Gank Bus
  • Lurkers 'R' Us
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 12:25:10 PM »
Are we going with a 635 ilvl requirement?

And double checking ... we are doing Heroic .... therefore we can still raid normal as they are on differing lockouts.  Correct?!?

Cheers, Yadal

Offline Yadal

• Gank Bus
  • Lurkers 'R' Us
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 09:59:47 AM »
Must say last night was a ton of fun.  Hearing all the old voices and making constant progression throughout the night.
Can't wait till next Monday!
Cheers, Yadal

Offline Banyon

• Gank Bus Officer
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2014, 12:08:45 PM »
Yeah, that was fun!  I'm glad we were able to pull a small flex group together and get the whole thing up and running.

Next week we'll crack down on performance, make sure everyone is fully prepared for the raid, and start knocking down the bosses.